Posted on December 18, 2021 by Alexa Lane
Leave a Comment
A Full Moon is a beautiful time to be creative, express gratitude, release unproductive energy, and forgive yourself and others. It’s a time to nurture yourself, relax, and reflect upon where you have been and where you want to go.
On a Full Moon, take time to explore your karmic patterns. With clarity, you can move forward and let go of the past.
Full Moon Ritual
- Create a clean, clutter free space.
- You may want to diffuse essential oils to clear energy.
- You may use crystals like clear quartz (enhances spiritual awareness), amethyst (calming and protective), black tourmaline (releases negativity), obsidian (releases negativity).
Practice Five Minutes of Gentle Restorative Yoga
- Sit in a comfortable seated position with your spine erect
- Take several deep breaths
- Express a positive affirmation or sing a sacred chant you love like “Om”
- Write down any habit or unproductive thought patterns that you would like to release
- Fill your heart with love, imagine everything you would like to release dissolving into love.
- Offer forgiveness and gratitude
- Release the energy to the universe
- Offer love to All
- You may like to choose an Oracle or Tarot card to further your introspection and meditation.