Reiki Training First Degree
During this 6 hour training students will experience reiki energy as a practitioner and recipient. We discuss the history of reiki and how this ancient, magical art can be applied to increase overall wellness and intuitive abilities. Students will receive classic energy attunements from the Reiki Masters which increases the recipients ability to access and transmit the Energy.
- Energy Attunements (First Degree)
- Energy Anatomy & Chakras
- Energy locks (Bandhas)
- Hand positions (Light touch)
- How to Clear Energy
- Meditation techniques
- Basic anatomy
- Investment – $175
Reiki Training Second Degree
During this 12 hour training students will receive the powerful reiki symbols while continuing to practice reiki. These symbols include the ability to increase reiki energy and provide mental and emotional healing. Students will also learn how to provide long distance healing through Reiki symbols.
- Energy Attunements (Second Degree)
- Reiki Symbols
- Crystal Healing
- Introduction to Color Healing
- Gentle Yoga
- Investment – $350
Reiki Training Mastership
The Reiki Mastership is an apprenticeship program where the student receives additional attunements and the Mastership Symbol while accumulating practical hours as a reiki practitioner.
- Energy Attunements (Mastership Degree)
- Mastership Symbol
- Reiki Practical Hours – 25 reiki sessions with written assessments
- Practical Skill Assessment
- Teaching Skills
- Ongoing mentorship during the Mastership Program
- Class Hours: 12 hours
- Completion time will vary however most students complete the Mastership Program in 4-6 months
- Investment – $750
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese energetic healing modality that can complement traditional therapeutic interventions. The term “Reiki” can be defined as “Rei,” meaning spiritual wisdom or higher power, and “Ki,” meaning light force energy. Our Reiki Training programs offer students an incredible opportunity to learn this powerful healing modality.
Although the exact origins of reiki are unknown, many practitioners believe it dates back thousands of years. One of the main founders is Dr. Mikao Usui. He developed his system and passed on the information to Dr. Chujiro Hayashi who then trained Mrs. Hawayo Takata. Dr. Hayshi trained Mrs. Hawayo Takata in reiki mastership. He then granted her permission to teach reiki in the west.
Reiki Masters Alexa and Andrew Lane have been practicing Reiki since the 1990’s and have a strong lineage connection in Usui Reiki. In addition to training many reiki students in NY and CT, they have also trained reiki practitioners for Donna Karan’s Urban Zen Foundation.
Reiki Trainings – Treatment session
During a reiki treatment session, the reiki practitioner channels life force energy through their hands while working on the client’s physical, emotional, and energetic body. The treatment is administered by light touch on the body and off the body in the energetic field.
The Five Reiki Principles
By Dr. Mikao Usui
- Just for today, I will not be angry.
- Letting go of anger increases the flow of energy in our life.
- Just for today, I will not worry.
- Letting go of worry opens ourselves up to unlimited possibility.
- Just for today, I will be grateful.
- Having gratitude in our hearts increases the vibration of love in our lives that we can share with others through reiki.
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
- Working honestly and with integrity leads to purity of intention and a successful reiki session.
- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.
- Compassion creates a heart to heart connection between the practitioner and client.