Acting Classes for Children
My acting classes introduce children and teens to the skills needed to perform in theatrical productions as well as on camera in commercials, film, television, and modeling.
Students will learn acting technique, how to approach a script, character development, cold reading, and commercial acting. All students will work on camera every week and receive a video of their work for review.
Coaching for Actors
I believe the craft of acting is based on living truthfully in the present moment.
In my classes, I teach students to bring the truth behind the words to life through a process of acting technique exercises and theatre games. These techniques help young actors connect to the truth of the character they are working on. All students work on age appropriate scenes and monologues.
Private Coaching Sessions include:
- Help and support in the development of artistic talent
- Tools to overcome creative blocks, performance anxiety, and overcoming fears associated with public speaking
- Individual monologues for auditions and interviews for agents and managers
- Scene study
- On camera technique
- Audition technique and Cold Reading
- Voice and Diction
- Mindfulness techniques to calm nervous energy
- Commercial Acting
- ½ Hour $45
- 1 Hour – $90